Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Autumn Time... But not for much longer!

Hey everyone,

So, it's been four months since my last post. How lame am I? Oh, well, better late than never!

Things have been going really well for us these past few months. We've been very, very blessed. A few highlights:

- Clay did really well on the LSAT - a 174! We are so excited and relieved. It certainly frees us up for more options as far as law school is concerned. We are not sure where we will be headed, but at this point BYU is probably at the forefront.

(Never have to see one of these again!)

I had a really fun birthday weekend consisting of fun gifties, an awesome dinner at my favorite restaurant in the world, and a visit from the Cook family.
- We celebrated Clay's birthday in September, and I made him the cake of cakes: a Reese's peanut butter cake. It was epic, and delicious.
(Not the actual cake I made, but it looked exactly like this!)

- We started our LAST year of college (which is freaking me out).
- Halloween wasn't too eventful... such is being an adult, I guess. We watched a movie, and that was about it. 
- Provo has hit an early winter - it's freezing. 
We're not too far from this, I'm afraid.
- Clay's cousin Court is getting married. We are super excited for them, and to hit up every reception they're holding in Utah and California. Woohoo!

That's about it for now. Hope all is well with you guys!
Much love, 
Brittany (and Clay)

No comments:

Post a Comment